Our Policies and Procedures Surrounding COVID-19/Coronavirus
At Great Smiles Dental, it is always our top priority to provide our patients the best possible care, as well as to ensure the health and safety of our patients, employees and our community. We want to take this opportunity to let you know of the policies and procedures we are putting in place surrounding COVID-19/Coronavirus.What we’re doing:
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the front desk, exam rooms, offices and our lunch rooms.
- Providing additional resources that are available to patients and employees including hand sanitizers in every exam room and office, extra soap and paper towels in the restrooms.
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
- Wash your hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue
- Traveled outside the country or taken a cruise in the past 3 weeks.
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Seek medical advice if you develop symptoms, and or have been in contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19
Chicago 60618 General - Cosmetic - Pediatric DentistWelcome to your cosmetic dentist in Chicago 60618, where we specialize in smile makeovers! All of our services are at your disposal to get your new perfect smile. Our dentist is such an expert in smile design that you’ll know instantly that you've come to the right dental office for your treatment. You’ll be absolutely convinced of that fact once your expectations are exceeded when you see your final smile.
Dentists today have found the fastest method to whiten your teeth. The process is fast, safe, and most effective …..
The first choice clients make in Oakland to replace the loss of a missing tooth are dental implants. A dental implant is the equivalent …..
Our dentists believe that your cosmetic dentistry needs to be painless, stress-free and as comfortable as possible…..
NEW PATIENT SPECIALS
Review our new patient specials to make the cosmetic dental treatment you desire more affordable. New Specials added monthly….
I have been seeing this dentist since i was 5, and I would never go any place else EVER..–Mindy Thompson
Simply the best dentist in the entire state!!–Mike B.
They treat my 4 year old daughter and my 82 year old mother with great care. –Sandy L.